关于WECCL中的一个问题

清风出袖

高级会员
在生语料文件夹下面有一个横跨四年的语料库。我觉得他们虽说是横跨四年的语料,但是不一定是一群学生在四年中的习作或者考试卷中的文章,所以要是做历时研究分析,可能就有非同质的问题,参考价值并不大。要是针对某一组学生的四年历时语料搜集起来似乎更好一些。不知各位怎么看?谢谢回应!

Agreed. I don't think this type of data is suitable for longgitudinal analysis, which requires data produced by the same group of learners. But you can use this WECCL data to analyse leaner performaces at different proficiency levels.

回复:关于WECCL中的一个问题。

I also agree, but it can be very difficult to collect such data. This is why we have to make do with the data we've collected.
As a matter of fact, Ellis(2005) calls such data "semi-longitudinal".

i think it's very difficult to collect such longitudinal data, or that means we follow the learners from Middle school to College. it's not easy to do so.

据说,文老师正在建设一个LONGITUDINAL CORPUS,同一组学生从入学到毕业4年的口语语料完整收集下来,好象这是个博士后项目。

老语料泄密

that's what i would like to do as well. it is great to see someone doing this as well. i hope to see this project done as soon as possible. thanks a lot! as far as i can see this kind of longitudinal corpus will provide us more reliable data for pedagogical application.

呵呵,我现在就注意收集学生的作文,修改后虽然发下去,但仍然收上来。正在想做自己的预料库。正在申请从大一教到大四,这样就能看出学生语言语用能力的发展情况。但没有科研资金,不知能不能做出来。

不知道国内外有否搜集整理这样历时学习者语料库,谢谢回应。我个人认为不一定是你个人教的班级,而且可以分专业和非专业学习来进行搜集。不知各位怎么看?

回复: 回复:关于WECCL中的一个问题。

I also agree, but it can be very difficult to collect such data. This is why we have to make do with the data we've collected.
As a matter of fact, Ellis(2005) calls such data "semi-longitudinal".

What's "semi-longitudinal" data, shall we treat it as longitudinal data?

Back
顶部