Help:need corpora of literary essays(1915-1976)

[FONT=宋体]Hi, sorry to interrupt you for 1 minute.[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]Does anyone have English corpora of literary essays in 20th century (1915-1976 are preferred)? Would you please share some with me, if you have convenient time? [/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]BTW, I am writing the MA dissertation but cannot collect enough representative samples (esp. those after 1930s )for the reference corpus of this research whose purpose is to use stylometric corpus-based methods of text and corpus analysis to provide a new perspective into the language and style in the masterpiece of a famous English writer in China through the study of collocation.[/FONT]

Last edited:
回复: Help:need corpora of literary essays(1915-1976)

i think essay writing services helpful for you. There are high skilled professional essay writers who are researched lot of topics in different subject.

An Artificial Wilderness:Essays On 20th-Century Literature
by Sven Birkerts
Published 1987 by William Morrow and Company

- I hope this book is more helpful for your literary essay for 20th Century. This book has cover the all the information about the 20th century.

Not much idea, I have read an article on "CORPUS LINGUISTICS IN LITERARY STUDIES" . Go through this. www. esp-world.info/articles_6/Corpus.htm

Back
顶部