哪个语料库适合研究中文里面的语言和性别?

You may try the Callhome Mandarin Transcipt corpus released by the LDC (using the catelogue search). There is information for speaker sex.

回复:哪个语料库适合研究中文里面的语言和性别?

Also, 语言和性别 is a broad concept. One may choose to do gender
and language research based on other sources, such as writing samples
by writers of different genders.

I don't think research purposes have anything to do with the corpus data to be used except for very careful annotation of gender information, and such info does not simply refer to speaker/writer gender info contained in the header but companion tags to the linguistic forms you wish to investigate.

So I think you are free to choose any e texts, preferably parallel balanced corpus data for comparative studies.

以下是引用 动态语法2005-7-20 23:58:19 的发言:
Also, 语言和性别 is a broad concept. One may choose to do gender
and language research based on other sources, such as writing samples
by writers of different genders.

true. that is really too broad. in fact, i only want to concenrate on the language differences in spoken language.

Have you found any obvious differences b/t male and female in your spoken data?

洛阳外国语学院的一位研究俄语的博士,记不住具体名字了,谢了一本有关语言与性别的专著,2003年好像出版,上外教社出版。是从社会语言学来谈这个问题的。我觉得你可以将这个问题在缩小一下,比如用词方面或者声调,语气之类问题。

How about sexist words - chairman, chairwoman, chair person? or the neutral use of he and they? Or tell a story of history instead of herstroy?

以下是引用 xiaoz2005-7-24 21:37:43 的发言:
How about sexist words - chairman, chairwoman, chair person? or the neutral use of he and they? Or tell a story of history instead of herstroy?

thanks for your advice. but i am going to focus on Chinese instead of English.

以下是引用 清风出袖2005-7-24 20:47:14 的发言:
洛阳外国语学院的一位研究俄语的博士,记不住具体名字了,谢了一本有关语言与性别的专著,2003年好像出版,上外教社出版。是从社会语言学来谈这个问题的。我觉得你可以将这个问题在缩小一下,比如用词方面或者声调,语气之类问题。

thank you very much. your advice is very helpful. i know whom you refer to. her name is zhao ronghui (赵蓉晖). her book's name is 语言与性别-口语的社会语言学研究 . it is also her doctoral dissertation.

以下是引用 xujiajin2005-7-23 22:58:06 的发言:
Have you found any obvious differences b/t male and female in your spoken data?

may i ask a studpid question? what does b/t mean?

以下是引用 xiaoz2005-7-27 8:42:03 的发言:
b/t: between

NOT BT download

thanks! i see now.

好像目前研究中文性别使用差异的很少哈.
曾经在一门课中遇到这个题目,外教事先就给我说在中国还没有这放面的研究

Back
顶部