统计(因子分析factor analysis)求助并征师友

dinooja

普通会员
My research interest is SLA and empirical research methodology.

I am doing a project and meet with a problem with factor analysis(factor retention and confirmatory factor analysis, to be exact).

Anybody would help me?

btw: I would like to communicate with anybody who holds the same interest. I am a lecturer in a university in Wuhan.

Thanks and regards to my dear collegues here in this forum.

cn116##hotmail.com (change ## into @)

[本贴已被 xujiajin 于 2005年12月18日 21时47分30秒 编辑过]

听说武汉有个社会语言学的王立(音)搞统计,暑假还在北京语言学学习班上讲过课。

I would recommend Biber's book, which has used factor analysis in register studies:

Biber, D. (1988) Variation across Speech and Writing. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.

回复:统计(因子分析)求助并征师友

以下是引用 dinooja2005-12-14 21:26:18 的发言:
My research interest is SLA and empirical research methodology.

I am doing a project and meet with a problem with factor analysis(factor retention and confirmatory factor analysis, to be exact).

Anybody would help me?

btw: I would like to communicate with anybody who holds the same interest. I am a lecturer in a university in Wuhan.

Thanks and regards to my dear collegues here in this forum.

cn116##hotmail.com (change ## into @)

i am a second-year graduate in Huazhong University of Science and Technology. You can touch me by hancunxin@126.com.

是不是统计学方面的啊? 上学期学了整整一学期的统计学,至今还是晕乎乎的,可怜我在毕业论文中也要用到!真不知道到时候该怎么办了.

statistics is very hard to learn and some concepts to understand.

Fortunately now the various statistical softwares are available to help us, i.e. SPSS, AMOS and Lisrel.

It is the first step to empirical research. At the same time, it's eye-opening to us because, as long as you master it, you will have a new view to your research.

That is my understanding of importance of statistics in linguistics research.

Back
顶部