[求助] 如何将oma格式的音频文件转换成通用格式?

tiger

高级会员
我的口语材料是用sony的Hi-MD mz 1录制的,文件类型是OpenMG Audio,后缀是.oma。请问如何将其转换为各种口语转写软件可以识别的格式,如mp3、wma、wav等?谢谢。

The Blaze Media Pro: Convert OMA Audio Files OMA to MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG Converter

http://www.blazemp.com/convert_oma.htm

You can get a 15 days trial version there.

Here you can download another good converter (FREE) specially made for Hi-MD file conversion.

The easiest way to convert an authorized OpenMG file (to mp3, wave, ogg or flac) is to use MarCNeT's excellent Hi-MD Renderer, available at:

HIMDRenderer 0.54
http://www.marcnetsystem.co.uk/himdrenderer054.zip

Hi-MD Renderer even has a convenient "batch" function to lets you convert hundreds of files at a time... so you can convert your entire library overnight!

anxingl说得很对,这是一个团结的网站,奋进的网站,胜利的网站。

many thanks. i can always get what i want from our always-ready-to-help CL friends at this site.
just know i tried changing the extension .oma to .wma and then to .mp3, and it turned out that it could be played by realplayer and windows media player respectively!

Will the conversion and the re-recording proposed by loahong and Mr. Xu respectively affect the sound quality?
Or which is better in terms of the sound quality?

It doesn't change much about the quality. I don't think you should bother about that, as you are not working on music, right?

回复:[求助]如何将Sony的.oma文件转换成通用音频格式?

以下是引用 tiger2006-5-11 22:11:59 的发言:
just know i tried changing the extension .oma to .wma and then to .mp3, and it turned out that it could be played by realplayer and windows media player respectively!

HERE IS WHY YOU CAN PLAY IT AFTER RENAMING ITS EXTENSION

Rename the extension from .oma to .mp3 or .wmv doesn't mean that the files are real files with mp3 encoding. OpenMG (.OMA & .OMG) files are files in Sony ATRAC3 (or Atrac3plus) format that have been wrapped in DRM. The reason people can play OpenMG files renamed to .mp3 or .wma in Windows Media Player or RealPlayer is because that player is designed to be idiot-proof. Example: if you give it a "dot-MP3" file that's not really an mp3 it will give you a warning, but will still try & find the right decoder for the file. If that user has installed Sony's SonicStage software (a.k.a. Connect Store software) then there's an OpenMG decoder on their system... WMP finds that and tries to play the file back with it. I say "tries" because the playback may fail... read on!

No matter what you name an OpenMG file, you CANNOT play or convert that file on a computer other than the one it was ripped to or purchased from. The DRM ensures that the file is "authorized" for only the original computer. Don't believe me? Try it. Take one of your OpenMG files (as-is OR renamed to mp3/wma -- doesn't matter) and try to play it back on a different computer.

The easiest way to convert an authorized OpenMG file (to mp3, wave, ogg or flac) is to use MarCNeT's excellent Hi-MD Renderer recommended to you earlier.

Back
顶部