提供文献服务

回复: 提供文献服务

麻烦前辈帮我找一下这个资料,急用!!!非常感谢呀!!!
[FONT=宋体]Granger, S. (1996).From CA to CIA and back: An integrated approach to computerized bilingual and learner corpora. In Aijmer, K. & Johansson, M. (eds.).Language in Contrast: Text-based Cross-linguistic Studies. (pp.37-51). Lund: Lund University Press.[/FONT]

求助一篇博士论文

Wallace Chen (2006)
Explicitation Through the Use of Connectives in Translated Chinese: A Corpus-based Study. University of Manchester

多谢~!

Could you please provide English Corpus Linguistics and the Foreign Language Teaching Sallabus (Mindt 1996) in Using Corpora for Language Research ,Longman(pp232-47)?Much thanks!

老师您好,麻烦帮忙找一下 Wolfram Bublitz 的论文 Semantic Prosody and Cohesive Company:somewhat predictable,先谢谢了

急需Dam, V. Hellen and Engberg, Jan (eds). Knowledge Systems and Translation[C]. Berlin and New York: Mouton de Gruyter, 2005. 这本书的电子版。请发邮箱beckman01@163.com 十分感谢!

Even i am new to the forum, I hope i can gain some information with the help of all the members who are participating in the forum

Just changed my career path, from applied linguistics into financial data analysis. Suddenly missed those days with corpus -based research. Drop in and say hello to everyone still on this "Thread".

Corpus linguistics is very very important and useful when you need a new career starting. All the best!

Back
顶部