团购wordsmith

回复: 团购wordsmith

目前郑、宋、黄、于、刘五位朋友的汇款到帐,田(mint)的暂未到。

Last edited:

汇款给谁啊 账号多少?我的邮箱whuxiangl@126.com能不能通知我

报歉!gdpclixiang@163.com 不是你的邮箱吗?之前我有回复过该邮箱,迟迟未见你回音,现在有10人已经答应汇款了,你再等等吧,如果有变动,我及时通知你。

目前郑、宋、黄、于、刘、田六位朋友的汇款到帐,另外三位尽快吧!一人慢下来,大家就都慢下来了!:mad:

应该第二天就能收到registration code。成功后,讲述一下组织团购过程中的感受吧。再设想一下如果组织50人的团购的情形?再设想一下1年以后还有人告诉你我给你汇了钱你为什么没有给我registration code的情形?总之我想起来就头大。

Bad news! I chose Pound sterling as the billing currency and failed twice. Share-it said they couldn't successfuly charge from me! I have to change it to USD and wait for further notice! However, the total bill will amount to RMB 4474.94 Yuan.

应该第二天就能收到registration code。成功后,讲述一下组织团购过程中的感受吧。再设想一下如果组织50人的团购的情形?再设想一下1年以后还有人告诉你我给你汇了钱你为什么没有给我registration code的情形?总之我想起来就头大。

Plenty! It takes more than half a month for this purchase, not including Cindyliu's previous initiating time! It's really difficult in China and anywhere else to get people together for one thing, even for their own good! In front of your fifty bunkle purchase, I have to say mine is totally dwarfed. I can imagine how much patience, efforts, precious time you have devoted to it! But I did feel greatly honored when these dear pals accorded me full trust. I think, you too, I won't hesitate to do the same job again next time.

Plenty! It takes more than half a month for this purchase, not including Cindyliu's previous initiating time! It's really difficult in China and anywhere else to get people together for one thing, even for their own good! In front of your fifty bunkle purchase, I have to say mine is totally dwarfed. I can imagine how much patience, efforts, precious time you have devoted to it! But I did feel greatly honored when these dear pals accorded me full trust. I think, you too, I won't hesitate to do the same job again next time.
Thank you for your great contribution to us!!!

Plenty! It takes more than half a month for this purchase, not including Cindyliu's previous initiating time! It's really difficult in China and anywhere else to get people together for one thing, even for their own good! In front of your fifty bunkle purchase, I have to say mine is totally dwarfed. I can imagine how much patience, efforts, precious time you have devoted to it! But I did feel greatly honored when these dear pals accorded me full trust. I think, you too, I won't hesitate to do the same job again next time.[/quote]

Thank you for your precious time and persistent efforts:)

款已退了。主要是工行的网银看不到汇款人(不知为啥),而联系上也出了问题。做这个事情,就是有很多想不到的地方。

我这边支付上出了点问题,无论用VISA和万事达卡,对方总是说扣款不成功,大家耐心等待吧,这几天很忙,昨晚一整夜到今天上午一直都在搞这个支付,我不知道问题出在哪里了,打客服电话对方说又没有问题。我会尽快解决完成这最后一步的。

Back
顶部