求教:怎样检索LCMC中的n+n

请问各位怎样检索LCMC中的n+n,用Antconc 可以吗?LCMC标注的名词有n,nr,ns,nt,nz,正则表达式应该怎么写啊?

回复: 求教:怎样检索LCMC中的n+n

It depends on which concordancer you are using. In Xaira, you can use the Query Builder to join two Addkey (POS) queries very easily (defining the link type as Next in this case).

http_imgload.jpg
肖博士,麻烦看下这个图,前面那个element我不知道对不对,还有link 选了next, 2个框框里面选addkey吗?实在是不会,帖子里面也没找到类似的。也没有使用说明。

Last edited:

See attached.

附件

• xaira LCMC.doc
    146 KB · 浏览: 53

xiaozi,thank you so much.还有2个问题请教:

这个和你那张图有点不一样,key下面是pos不是 wtag,wtag是什么啊?未命名1.jpg

未命名.jpg 最后结果并不是所有的都是n+n啊,是上面那一步的问题吗?

wtag is the word tag, i.e. POS. I am using LCMC version 2, which may look different from yours.

As regards results, they might be different from what you have expected, but they are indeed n* + n* sequences (at least according to the tags in the corpus).

If you want to retrieve sequences are look more like n+n you have expected, then you should narrow down your search, e.g. by including the POS tag n only, rather than also including ng and nr etc.

未命名.jpg
thank you,xiaoz. i have narrowed down my search by including the POS tag n only, but still i got sth like 监狱,师范, what i expected is sth like 无产阶级,社会主义. i guess it is because the Xaira Indexer treat each Chinese character as a token? how can i only get sth like 无产阶级?

Your examples like 无产阶级 and 社会主义 are single words - they are nouns. Why should they be analysed as n + n patterns?

this two examples are special terms, what i want actually is the noun phrase like 师范大学,武侠小说.

Back
顶部