如何检索Verb...Particle结构

请问各位老师,我想用antconc从符码后的文本中搜索 verb+名词短语+particle (比如:turn ...... off)这样的结构,如何检索呢?我试图用patternbuilder来找出表达式,但是对于中间的名词短语不知道treetagger表达式怎么写。谢谢!

请问各位老师,我想用antconc从符码后的文本中搜索 verb+名词短语+particle (比如:turn ...... off)这样的结构,如何检索呢?我试图用patternbuilder来找出表达式,但是对于中间的名词短语不知道treetagger表达式怎么写。谢谢!

Hi,
Sorry to write in English. But, the easiest way is using a regular expression. If you know the starting tag, specify this followed by any minimum length character string, signaled by a dot, plus, question mark ( .+? ) , followed by your particle tag.

You can also use the regular "one or more words" wildcard to specify the noun phrase part.

I hope that helps.

回复: 如何检索Verb...Particle结构

Thanks for LAnthony's recommendations.

I d like to add a few lines concerning verb ... particle search.
The verbal particle is tagged as RP in CLAWS tagset version 7.

The easiest way is to search \w+_RP to get all the concordances, if your texts were tagged in CLAWS tagset 7.

The easiest way is to search \w+_RP to get all the concordances, if your texts were tagged in CLAWS tagset 7.

谢谢两位老师,这确实是个好办法。我用的是《语料库应用教程》附带的treetagger或claw4符码的。claw7符码工具在哪获得呢?

谢谢两位老师,这确实是个好办法。我用的是《语料库应用教程》附带的treetagger或claw4符码的。claw7符码工具在哪获得呢?

就软件而言只有CLAWS4(不管你手里的是JCLAWS还是WinCLAWS),但赋码集(tagset)有CLAWS1-8等8个版本,目前大家见到的都是CLAWS tagset 7,简称C7。

许老师,我用你这里说得得表达式在antconc的condordance里找,为什么no hits呢。

Back
顶部