A Corpus Worker`s Toolkit:语料库工具箱-0908 更新

多功能语义体态分析系统 (An Aspect Analyzer)这项功能我的disctag这个项目下面没有出现,那么烦请那位前辈提醒一下我的那个脚本文件放置错误了?找了一下午也没有找到错误的根源,见笑了!谢谢指出错误了!

在计算ttr时要用到token或者running words, 这两项应该怎么得出来?我是这样想的,就是用词频统计一项计算出其中的running words或者tokens,就是在词频统计中的words后面的数字,而type一项怎么用acwt计算出来呢?谢谢解释!另外,我发现今天发帖时用prtsc而后再粘贴的功能直接往回应中粘贴截图不太好使!不知是什么原因?谢谢!

are there any writing format on how to cite and acknowledge the use of ACWT in our graduation thesis research? it will be better for the development of the toolkit if we all contribute our acknowledge of using the great as well as free corpus tool in our thesis. the more citation and acknowledge of using it, then the more people will know about it! thanks for your help! have a nice dream!

回复:A Corpus Worker`s Toolkit:语料库工具箱-0908 更新

以下是引用 清风出袖2005-9-21 18:05:33 的发言:
多功能语义体态分析系统 (An Aspect Analyzer)这项功能我的disctag这个项目下面没有出现,那么烦请那位前辈提醒一下我的那个脚本文件放置错误了?找了一下午也没有找到错误的根源,见笑了!谢谢指出错误了!

But you have not indicated whether or not you have downloaded the upgrade files
from page 9, post #88 of this thread.

以下是引用 清风出袖2005-9-21 20:32:08 的发言:
在计算ttr时要用到token或者running words, 这两项应该怎么得出来?我是这样想的,就是用词频统计一项计算出其中的running words或者tokens,就是在词频统计中的words后面的数字,而type一项怎么用acwt计算出来呢?谢谢解释!另外,我发现今天发帖时用prtsc而后再粘贴的功能直接往回应中粘贴截图不太好使!不知是什么原因?谢谢!

In ACWT, 02_WdList_Conc, under Basic Statistics, you can find what you need.

2005092123352791.jpg

以下是引用 清风出袖2005-9-21 23:24:14 的发言:
are there any writing format on how to cite and acknowledge the use of ACWT in our graduation thesis research? it will be better for the development of the toolkit if we all contribute our acknowledge of using the great as well as free corpus tool in our thesis. the more citation and acknowledge of using it, then the more people will know about it! thanks for your help! have a nice dream!

Thanks for the thought. You can cite it as follows:

Tao, Hongyin. 2005. A Corpus Worker's Toolkit (ACWT). Asian Languages
and Cultures Department, University of California, Los Angeles. Los Angeles,
CA.

What are the differences in the functions of the "Enter an Item to Search" and the "Search with an Option" in ACWT? Sometimes I find that the former function does work, no matter what I want to find, a word or a phrase. It doesn't work so well if I serve it with the search demand for a phrase occasinally. For example just now I wanted to find any sentences containing the phrase "the deep in thouhgt" by typing it into the box of Enter an item to search yet it found nothing at all. Then I went on to search the word "thought" with the same function. It churned out a lot of sentences with the word "thought". In the results I found that at least two sentences contained the phrase "in thought", and even one of them contained the phrase "deep in thought" which I wanted to find in the previous search. Sigh! What's wrong with the function 'Enter an Item to Search'? How shall I use it for my demand? What does the word "Item" in the function mean? Does it refer to a word or a set phrase? However, the phrase "deep in thought" can be found in nearly every reliable dictionary. Please give me some tips on the use of the functions! Thanks a lot!

[本贴已被 作者 于 2005年09月25日 16时43分25秒 编辑过]

It's a simple concordance tool, and the item you can enter and search is
limited to a simgle 'word'. This is usuful when you are working on a file and
you want to check out an item that interests you. For more complicated
operations you'd need something more powerful and there are plenty of
free concordance tools available, as you can see from this site.

以下是引用 清风出袖2005-9-25 16:21:23 的发言:
What are the differences in the functions of the "Enter an Item to Search" and the "Search with an Option" in ACWT? Sometimes I find that the former function does work, no matter what I want to find, a word or a phrase. It doesn't work so well if I serve it with the search demand for a phrase occasinally. For example just now I wanted to find any sentences containing the phrase "the deep in thouhgt" by typing it into the box of Enter an item to search yet it found nothing at all. Then I went on to search the word "thought" with the same function. It churned out a lot of sentences with the word "thought". In the results I found that at least two sentences contained the phrase "in thought", and even one of them contained the phrase "deep in thought" which I wanted to find in the previous search. Sigh! What's wrong with the function 'Enter an Item to Search'? How shall I use it for my demand? What does the word "Item" in the function mean? Does it refer to a word or a set phrase? However, the phrase "deep in thought" can be found in nearly every reliable dictionary. Please give me some tips on the use of the functions! Thanks a lot!

That's the limit of the Perl concordancer. I could make it more powerful by some
other means, but since there are already plenty of good free concordancers
available I didn't think that would worth the while to make it a priority of ACWT.

I can see that ACWT is a great tool on discourse analysis, since it has provided a lot of options to tag the discourse esp.spoken discourse. Probably that is your concentration of study as well as your research interest and the priority of ACWT. Am I right? Hope to see the latest updates of ACWT as soon as possible! thanks a lot!

just counting chinese characters. sometimes the characters turns out to be rubbish. I'm at loss now. Thank ur concern about my question.

Then running text is the problem. Try using tools (available at this site) to insert a white space between characters.

Help with installing NoteTab:

I followed the default installation procedure and found the libraries directory on my computer. Then I couldn't find the six clip files that were supposed to have come along with it (!TK_Start.clb, 01_TextUtl.clb, 02_WdL_Conc.clb, 03_DiscTag.clb, 04_*.Trans.clb, and 05_Links.clb) that should be copied to the libraries directory.

Any help would be appreciated!!!

In this discussion thread, on 第[9]页, post #88 has the files that you need.

Also, after extracting the files, you need to copy the clip files manually to the
...\Libraries directory. It's Not automatic.

Back
顶部