Statistics in Linguistics

Haiyang Ai

Administrator
语料库语言学里面也要用到很多统计的概念,而一般的统计学教材对于语言方面的侧重并不多。下面这一本是专门讲语言统计的。书已经不印了,这里给出了电子版。

http://www.uwe.ac.uk/hlss/llas/statistics-in-linguistics/bkindex.shtml

Christopher Butler
Book Cover
Preface to the web edition

It is now over 20 years since the publication of Statistics in Linguistics, and the book unfortunately went out of print some time ago, the rights reverting to me. Nevertheless, I still get enquiries from students and lecturers alike, asking where they can obtain a copy, as they continue to find the book useful. I am therefore extremely grateful to Dr Helmut Daller for offering to ask the University of the West of England if it could be put on the University’s website, also to the University for allowing this, and to Mr Bryan Lloyd for scanning the book and converting it to an appropriate form.

In the Indonesian translation, published in 1995, I made some corrections to the book, and I have taken the opportunity of including these at appropriate points in the web version. Readers will, of course, find the final chapter on ‘Statistics, computers and calculators’ hopelessly out of date now, but I have left it in for historical completeness.

Christopher Butler

All links (except stated otherwise) will open PDF files in a new window, file sizes are indicated in brackets. You will need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader in your computer to view the files.

coverimg.jpg

回复: Statistics in Linguistics

谢谢海洋,总是这样无私地奉献。请问对建旅游英语的语料库有何高见,已在网上和景点收集了些生语料库,请给予指导,再次感谢。

回复: Statistics in Linguistics

Thanks a lot!

附件

• 221770ADB71B4D3AB6E0B156AB07B967.GIF
    221770ADB71B4D3AB6E0B156AB07B967.GIF
    10.4 KB · 浏览: 278
Back
顶部